Ring Size Guide
Find your perfect ring size
Measure Your Finger
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Tips & Tricks
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they’re at their largest.
- Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they’re warm.
- Lastly, alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so refrain from measuring them after cocktails and appetizers.
- Falling between two sizes? We recommend ordering the larger. It’s all about comfort.
The Fit Guide
Still Can't Find Your Fit?
Chat with a live stylist