Return and Exchange policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns center here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days from receipt of package
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Discounted items
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 30 days of the delivered date to receive a refund or replacement free of charge.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants (even exchanges). Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
All international orders return requests must be made via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - once approved you will receive a return authorization number to be written to the outside of the package being sent back.
Ellie Vail Jewelry does not provide return labels for international returns.
International exchanges shipping fees will have to be paid by the customer.
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 10 business days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, email email@example.com