ELLIE VAIL - DUKE CIGAR RING
One of our favorite rings. Keep it simple, yet make a statement in our Duke Cigar Ring.
Materials: 18k gold plated stainless steel
Measurements: 1.8 cm
Allergy Information: Hypoallergenic
What makes Ellie Vail different?
Ellie Vail jewelry is made from hypoallergenic metals such as stainless steel and copper, which are then plated in 18k gold. We set out to create fashion jewelry that actually lasts.
What does this really mean?
You don't have to worry about your jewelry getting a funky smell, rusting, irritating your skin, or turning it green.
- Won't turn skin green (water/sweat resistant)
- Won't irritate skin (bye-bye infected ears!)
- No funky smell
*Some people may react differently to metals, even if the metal is hypoallergenic. Hypoallergenic materials are a better option for those with sensitive skin, but may still result in skin irritiation.
Our jewelry is pretty low mantience, but to keep your jewelry looking its best follow our below recommendations.
- Store jewelry separately to avoid scratching
- Wipe away dirt and oil buildup with a soft cloth - preferably a microfiber, or jewelry cloth. Dirt and oil buildup will temporarily darken the apperance of the jewelry unless cleaned properly.
- Avoid direct contact with chemicals (lotions, perfumes, ETC) as both will contribute to fading
- Do not sleep in delicate necklaces
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- USPS First Class Mail (Standard 4-8 business days) FREE
- USPS Priority Mail (Express 1-3 business days) FREE on orders over $150. This option is available for $9.99 for orders under $50.
International Shipping Rates:
- USPS First Class Package International (7-21 business days) FREE on orders over $150. For orders $150 this options rate will be calculated at checkout.
*These are delivery time estimates provided by USPS. USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday before 2:00 PM (EST) will be shipped the same day.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday after 2:00 PM (EST) will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed Friday after 2:00 PM (EST) or over the weekend will be shipped the following business day.
- All custom items take up to 6 weeks to ship. If an order contains a custom item and an in stock item, the custom item will ship separately at no additional cost.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns page here
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment or 20 days from order date. Custom items and discounted items are not returnable.
- They must be in original condition
- In the original packaging
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 5-7 business days.
Love this ring so much! Everything I wanted it to be
I LOOOOOVE these rings, but I ordered two size 9 rings. If I get a size 8 ring, it normally will loosely fit my middle finger. I thought these rings would be more then big enough. I can barely fit it on my ring finger...and it’s not comfortable at all, so although I love these rings, I am extremely frustrated that I paid that much and I can’t even wear them.
ELLIE VAIL - DUKE CIGAR RING
I have extra sensitive skin and this ring does not irritate my finger. It does run small so size up!
It’s a size smaller than it’s supposed to be so it only fits my left ring finger and I wanted it for my pointer finger but I guess that’s my fault for not reading the reviews. It’s just slightly too long to wear everyday comfortably but I’ll probably keep it and just wear it when I go out.