ELLIE VAIL - MAISIE ZODIAC MEDALLION NECKLACE
Fitting for every season, show off your sign with our Maisie Zodiac Necklace.
Materials: 18k gold plated stainless steel
Measurements: 24", pendant: 1 inch
Closure: Lobster clasp
Allergy Information: Hypoallergenic
Our jewelry is pretty low mantience, but to keep your jewelry looking its best follow our below recommendations.
- Store jewelry separately to avoid scratching
- Wipe away dirt and oil buildup with a soft cloth - preferably a microfiber, or jewelry cloth. Dirt and oil buildup will temporarily darken the apperance of the jewelry unless cleaned properly.
- Avoid direct contact with chemicals (lotions, perfumes, ETC) as both will contribute to fading
- Do not sleep in delicate necklaces
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- USPS First Class Mail (Standard 4-8 business days) FREE
- USPS Priority Mail (Express 1-3 business days) FREE on orders over $150. This option is available for $9.99 for orders under $150.
International Shipping Rates:
- USPS First Class Package International (7-21 business days) FREE on orders over $150. For orders $150 this options rate will be calculated at checkout.
*These are delivery time estimates provided by USPS. USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday before 2:00 PM (EST) will be shipped the same day.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday after 2:00 PM (EST) will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed Friday after 2:00 PM (EST) or over the weekend will be shipped the following business day.
- All custom items take up to 6 weeks to ship. If an order contains a custom item and an in stock item, the custom item will ship separately at no additional cost.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns page here
- Enter your order number and email address in the requested fields
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once approved, you will get a confirmation email with a pre paid return label
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. Custom items and discounted items are not returnable.
- They must be in original condition
- In the original packaging
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for returns
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- We offer FREE returns and provide pre paid return labels for all Domestic orders
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 5-7 business days.
Loved them. Unfortunately one was wrong. Returned for correct one. So pretty
This custom piece was definitely worth the wait. The quality is amazing!! It’s longer than I expected but it works because it’s more of a statement piece or can perfect for layering. The only thing I could do without, and it’s very minor because this necklace really is perfect, is the arrow on the clasp always gets caught in my hair and gets tangled in it. I know the arrow is a part of the logo but just something I noticed!! In other words - just buy it. You won’t regret it!!
Love this necklace so much, the chain is perfect and the medallion is a nice size.
I ordered my necklace April 16th and haven’t received it yet. I don’t believe it’s even been shipped. Can someone give me some info?
Unfortunately, I cannot recommend Ellie Vail jewelry. There were major shipping delays on my custom orders without any proactive communication. I had to reach out to get an update. This resulted in me not being able to wear them for the event I purchased them for. To make matters worse, the first time I wore them, I had a major allergic reaction. I’ve worn several plated necklaces before and haven’t had that happen. My comment was also deleted on their instagram page when I tried to submit my review. I’ll give two stars because I really like the way the necklaces looked but unfortunately won’t be able to wear them again. Lesson learned.