Ellie Vail - Nic Herringbone Chain Bracelet
Materials: Stainless steel
Measurements: Length 6.5” + 2" extender
Closure: Lobster clasp
Allergy Information: Hypoallergenic
Our jewelry is pretty low mantience, but to keep your jewelry looking its best follow our below recommendations.
- Store jewelry separately to avoid scratching
- Wipe away dirt and oil buildup with a soft cloth - preferably a microfiber, or jewelry cloth. Dirt and oil buildup will temporarily darken the apperance of the jewelry unless cleaned properly.
- Avoid direct contact with chemicals (lotions, perfumes, ETC) as both will contribute to fading
- Do not sleep in delicate necklaces
*Hypoallergenic jewelry means that there is minimal risk of causing an allergic reaction. We cannot guarantee everyone will have the same experience, but we do recommend hypoallergenic jewelry as the best option for those with sensitive skin.
Domestic Shipping Rates:
- USPS First Class Mail (Standard 4-8 business days) FREE
- USPS Priority Mail (Express 1-3 business days) FREE on orders over $150. This option is available for $9.99 for orders under $150.
- UPS Ground (Standard 1-5 business days) *rates are calculated at checkout
International Shipping Rates:
International shipping rates are calculated at checkout. Duty fees are included at time of purchase.
*All carrier delivery timelines are estimates and are not guaranteed.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday before 2:00 PM (EST) will be shipped the same day.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday after 2:00 PM (EST) will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed Friday after 2:00 PM (EST) or over the weekend will be shipped the following business day.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns page here
- Enter your order number and email address in the requested fields
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once approved, you will get a confirmation email with a pre paid return label
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- In the original packaging
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for returns
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- We offer FREE returns and provide pre paid return labels for all Domestic orders
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Once a gift card is purcahsed, you can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. This code isn't case sensitive. A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order.
If this is a gift for someone else, then you must forward the gift card email to the recipient.
Gift cards have no expiration date.
SAMPLE SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!
MYSTERY BOXES ARE FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!
I bought this to replace one I lost. I love it but it is pretty big for my small wrist. I cut off the excess chains because it will be too large if I use them. I suggest making it a little smaller then the excess chain could be used to make it larger. So far no color changing or issues. Love it!
I love this - it matches similar herringbone items. I have a smaller wrist that it’s too big for alone so to make sure it stays on I pair it and weave it through a chunkier chain bracelet which looks really nice together.
It’s a nice bracelet though I returned it because it’s not quite what I was looking for it’s a very cute bracelet nice color gold and great quality
Super cute. I haven’t taken my bracelets off since getting them and they are doing great. I wear them while showering and washing my hands and doing dishes. I’m too lazy to take off and put on jewelry so these are great that they stand up to water.
Beautiful chain but way too big for wrist, even on the smallest setting. Petite chains please!!!